- We manage our partners’ projects from start to finish.
- We work with partners to develop a project financial plan and secure construction and take-out financing.
- We invest capital in every project.
- We have expertise in managing all phases of a project, including feasibility, design, planning approvals, budgets, and construction.
- We work to strengthen our partners’ balance sheet, portfolios and capacity to better serve their communities.
“Woodgreen’s mission is to provide social housing with supports to seniors, families and homeless people with very low incomes who need deeply affordable housing. To support our mission, Woodgreen partnered with New Commons to provide both the technical development capacity and financial planning knowledge necessary to deliver new affordable housing in Toronto’s expensive building market. The financial and project management services provided by New Commons have given WoodGreen the opportunity to grow our social-purpose assets and has resulted in more supportive, affordable housing in our community.”
“New Commons Development has helped Kiwanis Homes to undertake strategic portfolio planning for our real estate holdings. This analysis is an important tool as Kiwanis Homes plans for the future and ensures that we can continue to provide affordable housing to members of our community.”